Saturday, June 16, 2007

Weekend in Yosemite

At the very end of the Vernal Falls trail is Emerald Lake, a small quiet lagoon where tired hikers can stretch their feet before heading down again.

B, J9 and I trekked all the way to Vernal Falls - what a great workout. Along the way, the views are spectacular. I can't load up all the pictures here but they are in my Kodak Gallery and I also have videos on YouTube. Those are the best sites to view all my stuff on Yosemite.

This trip was a typical, all-too-short break for me. Basically, it was a weekend stopover on my way home from the gaming summit in Montreal. The kids picked me up in the airport and we drove straight to Yosemite from there, staying two nights at the Yosemite View Lodge.

Saturday was our busy day, doing the trek and also biking around the Valley. The next day, all we had time for was a quick brunch in the quaint little town of Groveland just outside Yosemite. Then it was straight on to the airport again to catch the flight home.

No comments:

 
Custom Search