Sunday, September 23, 2007

Staying Alive

For the first time, T was not part of the dreaded "bottom three" on Celeb Duets. Perhaps her rock-themed singing is catching on, who knows?

Here she is performing with rock legend Mike Hanopol (who almost kinda looks like one of the guys from Geoffrey Rush in Pirates of the Caribbean).

On a sad note, Tim Yap was eliminated tonight. I can only guess that the Buzz Lightyear and doggy costumes hit the wrong demographic.

The "bottom two" were Tim and Wyngard. As much as I like Tim, I have to say I'm glad Wyn is staying, because he is truly the best singer of the bunch.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that was actually one of my favorite performances on celebrity duets by ms tessa. i've seen only three so far, but still... :)

DV said...

YouTube has a lot of performances loaded up. Just search for "Celebrity Duets Tessa" or whoever of the 8 originals you want to see.

 
Custom Search