Sunday, September 30, 2007

Proud Mary Redux

Immediately after Celeb Duets yesterday, T and I went off to the Tatler Ball. At the end of the evening, the band was rocking and oddly enough, launched into "Proud Mary," the same song T had just sung on TV.

With that, she hopped on stage and finished the song with the band:


Compare and contrast that with the "official" GMA video of her performance:


If you got to the end of that GMA video, you'll note my shameless plug for Wow! Magic Sing. L, seated behind me then whispers in my ear, "just goes to show all La Sallites are sluts!" I dunno. I think advertisers appreciate that sort of unpaid endorsement. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha, what energy! And that was really good. Dennis, please tell Tessa my phone bill is mataas na kaka-text para manalo siya, ha. But with that performance--deserving talaga ng votes!

(And yes, advertisers love endorsements like that! Just make sure you ask for a percentage!)

 
Custom Search