Thursday, May 10, 2007

Weekend in SFO, Part 3

Here's the other reason why I had to be in SFO for the weekend: Athena. At two, she owns me completely. I shudder to think what she can do with me when she is say, 16.

Her elder sister, the inspiration for this blog, is Annika (at far left). Annika is clearly the bright one in the family, with grades that would make any parent proud.

But it is Athena that has made my life stress-free. She has a look that would make any burden disappear. And an energy that keeps me awake, even after a 12-hour, trans-Pacific flight.

As she enters her "terrible two's," Athena is as active as the Energizer Bunny, continually running around and waving her hands in the air, always smiling, testing words like "Barney" (unfortunately) and "Dah" (for Daddy).

It almost makes me want to fly there for the weekend again...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

If WEB reaches .1, i will fly with you.

Unknown said...

Hi Bib,

Just showed Annika your blog name and she is happy. It's nice Bib!!! Nothing about work or TEP , just our happy family!! Love you Bib!

SP

Anonymous said...

It's nice to know I'm not the only one inspired to blog by a daughter. :)

 
Custom Search