Friday, May 04, 2007

Weekend in SFO

Just a quick post while I'm dining al desko as usual. I'm really excited to be flying off to see T and the kids tonight. PR104 leaves at 10:30 P.M. and gets in to SFO by 8 P.M., still on Friday.

Tomorrow, Mr. B graduates from Notre Dame de Namur University. It's amazing that T and I now have a college grad. I was telling B to go work for Google and find out how they plan to conquer the world.

Tomorrow also, Athena turns two. That's a twenty-year gap between #1 and #4, from 1985 to 2005! We'll have a small, joint celebration for both kids tomorrow night and leave the big partying for when everyone comes home at the end of May.

It will just be a 50-hour stay for me, because on Sunday night I get on PR105 to fly back here. We're still finishing the Annual Report. This weekend is a perfectly timed getaway because the proofs are coming in this afternoon and the printers will be working over the weekend anyway. When I arrive on Tuesday morning, the first printed copies should be ready for inspection.

No comments:

 
Custom Search